Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker issue.

Started by Ali1997k [2386159] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Ali1997k [2386159]
So the poker page seems to be stuck. Perhaps just for certain phones. Not sure. But when I join a table, everything is frozen, nothing is happening. And I see an error showing in the top, I'm sharing a screenshot to show the error (which is just 2 brackets) and there's nothing going on, on the table.

https://imgur.com/a/T4XfR6b
HK-47 [2241904]
Gatling Gun table is frozen saying no vacant spots when I try to use the vacant spot.