Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Music Services]

Started by Baeksoo [3116009] on in Music.

10 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Baeksoo [3116009]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'm a recording/mixing engineer by trade and would love to offer my services to musicians of Torn for In-game pay.[/background]

[/background]



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Services:
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Mixing
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Audio Repair [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Podcast [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Vocal Tuning [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Production/Beatmaking (maybe)[/background]
[/background]
[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I specialize in hip-hop/rap/rnb; however, I got my start in an analog studio working with rock/alternative.


Here's some of my work :)

YouTube video bC98mgQCVOo


YouTube video DtRvw_q5Tak


YouTube video leUQqKt5g6U


65E8ZEjgt8

YouTube video wbQsxWKfTSU



If you're interested in this service PM me and we can work out in-game payments


[/background]

[/background]
MyAngelBeats [3137372]
Nice we should talk sometime because I am a producer I love making instrumentals.im still relatively new to the whole process cuz I can put the sounds and whatnot together a even raw thy sound hella good but the whole mixing and mastering part (the fine tuning) I'm not there yet vs faras that part goes but I would love to have you hear som of my work sometime if you don't mind but yes please hit me up when u get Time and let's talk