Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You quoted me and said steal, but the pot was last done by Romarocky at 500k - this makes your steal void.
Pot is now $1M by Brilliance
Steal
New pot 500k
Double 1m
Cariciok [3156777] · #44
Steal
New Pot 500k
Double to 1m
(will these pots ever go above 1m??)
Steal
New pot 500k
Cariciok [3156777] · #47
I was wondering the same thing... I doubt it though. :P
BxE [3093485]
· #48 · edited
Double 1m
Someone better double so we can set a new thread record!
steal ;)
new pot 500k
BxE [3093485]
· #50 · edited
VERY disappointed in you. I’ll send the money once I land in Torn.
I have added an additional rule which hopefully means the pot will now surpass the 1M mark it’s been stuck at.
Double 1M
QueenCarnivore [2565196] · #51
Double to 2mil
steal
500k
ohh lol didnt realise you were OP xD mb
still keeping the 1m tho
S’all groovy! Don’t spend it on anything silly
Steal new pot 500k
Cariciok [3156777] · #56
Good luck getting Anarchia to pay.
Just saying they have paid me many of times………
I had an issue with Anarchia in another thread, but only because I misread the rules.
Since then, he's actually been okay and paid on time when asked.
double 1 mil
Steal!
New pot 500k