Posts archived: 1,037 / 1,037 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Love it, thank you!
Type - Both profile and Sig with Username, No ID
Theme - Bad*** Skull design, if you could make it Auroa (my faction) color theme, can even include the Faction name in background or something if you think you can pull that off.
Theme - Bad*** Skull design, if you could make it Auroa (my faction) color theme, can even include the Faction name in background or something if you think you can pull that off.
Pfp done awaiting on reply regarding the sig.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Looks even better as expected. Sent DM regarding sig and payment.
And the sig.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Amazing work and quick turnaround time. Thank you again. 11/10 definitely recommend.
Fantastic! Look forward to the rest
[image: i.postimg.cc]
wanted the front to pop less... cl3ric0l came through as usual... the text doesnt take away attention from the signature itself (overall)... love this one
wanted the front to pop less... cl3ric0l came through as usual... the text doesnt take away attention from the signature itself (overall)... love this one
Now that is a cool graphic
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
I have no idea why I haven't rated this thread of awesomeness until now, I thought I had, I'll be grabbing another one soon I reckon =D
Up