...........................
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
Graving this too because there's no discussion I'm literally Hitler - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
I graved his suggestion - flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Proceeds to not name any of these challenges/give examples and just calls them dictators Edit: Ah thats why [image: i.imgur.com]
I've been facing some challenges with older players and admins in the gameProceeds to not name any of these challenges/give examples and just calls them dictators
Edit: Ah thats why
[image: i.imgur.com]
I graved his suggestion
Mentions: futuristic weapons - Bra gun
yes he graved my forums and post , what do you expect? some mass murder ? or gas chamber shits ?
Straight in with Godwin's law, not even any preamble...
.
Just become old enough so your suggestions put into GD wont ever get graved simple
thats what i said in this post , you dumb idiot
Graving this too because there's no discussion I'm literally Hitler
OH LAWD
Im agreeing that its one rule for some and other rules for others and you attack me GG
OMG you monster!!!
Hahahaha I love it