My chats randomly disappeared earlier this morning. Haven't come back since. No extensions or anything. As someone who is trying to become a trader, not being able to post in the trade chat is infuriating.
Chat gone
Started by ULTRA [1675481] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My chat just disappeared this evening t_t hm
Same here. I can get the chats back on other devices & on incognito, but they just don't come back on my regular browser. Cleared cache/history, hard reset, logged out, still gone.
I think the issue started when I posted in trade chat too many times in 1 minute, note/pad and stuff went away then.
I think the issue started when I posted in trade chat too many times in 1 minute, note/pad and stuff went away then.
....and Poof my chat and everything attached to it went vanished! Great magic trick!
2nd this.
My chat disappeared after posting two times in the trade chat with less than a 1-minute interval. I'm not sure if this was an intended function. I have tested several times, and it is replicable. I have the torn tool on.
I also tried, while posting in trade chat about 6 times it disappeared, this also happened on incognito disappearing around the same amount of trade chat messages.
That's exactly how it happened to me except it never came back
Same problem here, no extension enabled on kiwi browser.
It's also gone from tornpda also.
Makes the game extremely difficult and frustrating
It's also gone from tornpda also.
Makes the game extremely difficult and frustrating
same issue, no chats or notes for the past week.
I just cleared all kiwi browser cache history and logged back in and now they are back.
Might temporarily help
Might temporarily help
Chat is gone for two days now, appearing at random moments but I think I kinda late to the party..
My chat literally just vanished...
I was lightheartedly chatting with my factionmates, I made a joke (no swearing but apparently cannot hashtagchleader, hopefully you got what I was saying), the moment I pressed enter, all chats disappeared.
I was lightheartedly chatting with my factionmates, I made a joke (no swearing but apparently cannot hashtagchleader, hopefully you got what I was saying), the moment I pressed enter, all chats disappeared.
Chat fully gone for me as well. Android running TornPDA.
My chats been gone for a whole day now. It went poofy after I attacked Jynnx and lost. Jynnx told me on newb chat to attack her and I would be beaten by a trout. I thought it was kinky so I did. Then chat go away like a bad father.
This is still happening on the PC :c
Have you tried clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings?
To anyone complaining about missing chats, we recently pushed an update to resolve the issue. Please try accessing Torn in Incognito window first to verify if the chat is missing in a fresh session. If it is not, you would need to clear cache and site data for Torn from your browser settings this one time after the fix was pushed live.
To anyone complaining about missing chats, we recently pushed an update to resolve the issue. Please try accessing Torn in Incognito window first to verify if the chat is missing in a fresh session. If it is not, you would need to clear cache and site data for Torn from your browser settings this one time after the fix was pushed live.
I did a 24h cache/cookie wipe and it's back :D
Thank you!
Thank you!
That fixed it, ty