Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Easter eggs (hidden features)

Started by SinCitySinner [2116762] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SinCitySinner [2116762]
Not talking about candy here. And not talking about lesser known aspects of the game (I'm looking you at you, Stealth bar during an attack). I'm taking about the true Easter eggs of TORN, hidden features good for a laugh or just a surprise.

The recent revamp of Item icons brought quite a few. The enlargable Book icons and the LSD icon being examples. A faction member, Nimaxx, pointed out one that I was unaware of. Take a good look at the Icon for the Business Class Ticket and you'll find a QR code. Have fun

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Please share any other examples of TORN Easter eggs
Hcom3 [2003693]
Lawyer Business card has a reference to Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad

"Paul Goodman"

It has some text on the bottom which is a further reference but I can't remember what it said
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
There used to be a page that when you went to it, it said "You have won Torn City!" ... Not sure if that exists anymore.

Anyway, if you have minutes to spare. The backside of some of the items can be rather entertaining.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
All the cans of energy are milk based iirc according to there ingredients list

Iirc they also all have the same ingredients and composition despite having different energy values in game.

Combined with the fact that voracity can give you a 50% energy boost without changing the cans, it seems like the power of believing along with mass hallucinations run most of torn
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Took me a little creative thinking to get it to scan the QR code as it was too low resolution. But it is a legit QR code.

*HINT* - Use a photo editing program to sharpen the image.

Enjoy the surprise. ;)
SinCitySinner [2116762]
I didn't realize that you could rotate the images.!!!

Think I might send up running the various UPC codes through a scanner, see if there are any surprises there
4Am [2318684]
I always say this but you can’t type out the famous adult site that rhymes with torn. If you do it looks like this

www.torn

there’s more of these but forget what they ate
Shaitan [2802630]
The phone number on the LBC is Saul giving advertisement info and advice if you ever get put in jail with patriotic music playing in the background.

At least it used to be, I'm not stateside so I'm not ringing it.