Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do revives work

Started by Graffsta [3145679] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Graffsta [3145679]
May someone please help me, do I need to have certain skills to be able to revive people or it doesn't require any skill? Somebody please tell me how to do it
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
You need to finish the city medical job. By which I mean get promoted to the top job of brain surgeon (which requires certain work stats + time). That will permenantly unlock the revive feature which uses 75e as standard or 25e with the correct faction perks.

If you are interested in that playstyle I would advise joining a revive dedicated faction.