Hey there,
Just a quick post in case someone experience the same issue I had:
Remember this thread about the different changes we had in the API log (item receive)
Well, I thought there was a new breaking change today, as my BSP automated payment process started to fail, throwing exceptions because not expected formatting.
Turns out it's because... I accepted a Duke mission sending me Penelope (you know, the cutest baseball bat in the whole world)
When Duke sends an item, it doesn't follow the normal structure:
Normal structure:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Duke structure:
[image: i.imgur.com]
So yep, bottom line is: Duke, if you want to use BSP. Don't send me xans as they won't be processed automatically unfortunately for you only
Peace.
Just a quick post in case someone experience the same issue I had:
Remember this thread about the different changes we had in the API log (item receive)
Well, I thought there was a new breaking change today, as my BSP automated payment process started to fail, throwing exceptions because not expected formatting.
Turns out it's because... I accepted a Duke mission sending me Penelope (you know, the cutest baseball bat in the whole world)
When Duke sends an item, it doesn't follow the normal structure:
Normal structure:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Duke structure:
[image: i.imgur.com]
So yep, bottom line is: Duke, if you want to use BSP. Don't send me xans as they won't be processed automatically unfortunately for you only
Peace.
Mentions: Item received Log is now 4103?