I unlocked my second chassis recently and was quite excited to try out some two chassis rigs I’ve been seeing floating around. One in particular designed by Tiksu has incredible BFS, so naturally I wanted to give it a go. However as soon as I add my fans into the rig, the game decides the rig is overpowered and OC goes from 150% to 140% significantly impacting performance.
Here is the rig with no fans. You can see it’s at 4485W which makes sense considering fans are 5W each and I need 3 of them:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here I’ve added two fans back in and so far it’s tracking appropriately at 5W increments. In theory I should be able to add a third bringing the total power to 4500W at 150% OC:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And now when I add the third fan to the rig. The game decides it’s overpowered and automatically reduces the OC to 140% creating a fairly significant impact to BFS:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And here’s an image of Tiksu successfully utilizing the rig at 150% OC:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here is the rig with no fans. You can see it’s at 4485W which makes sense considering fans are 5W each and I need 3 of them:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here I’ve added two fans back in and so far it’s tracking appropriately at 5W increments. In theory I should be able to add a third bringing the total power to 4500W at 150% OC:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And now when I add the third fan to the rig. The game decides it’s overpowered and automatically reduces the OC to 140% creating a fairly significant impact to BFS:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And here’s an image of Tiksu successfully utilizing the rig at 150% OC:
[image: i.imgur.com]