Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500M art needed

Started by Dave_ [77503] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 429 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dave_ [77503]
updated Feb 07,2024 -- MY APOLOGIES FOR THE EXTREME DELAY. I HAD SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT I WAS DEALING WITH THAT FORCED ME AWAY. I WILL BE PAYING OUT THE WINNER NOW. THE WINNER OF THE DARK TOURNAMENT IS MEWTO.

I'LL BE PAYING EVERYONE WHO ENTERED AS WELL FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

The black guy that did the crossbody on the judge in nevada..

If someone can make me a meme of him in a rey mysterio mask with some wwe wrestling ropes while he jump over, your a god.

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1742670392849060162

Reference


UPDATE: WILL PICK A WINNER TODAY Jan 05,2023 @ 8PM EST

To give ppl enough time to submit


updated Feb 07,2024
Shade [3129695]
Hello Dave_, hope you're doing fine.

So who actually won this competition? since it's well beyond Jan 05,2023 @ 8PM EST

I thought you might be busy IRL and didn't ask earlier.