Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Happy Post

Started by Tris [2616398] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Tris [2616398]
I just wanted to post that in general, I have reached an awesome point in my Torn game.

I have half a B of battlestats and I'm useful in war.

I have enough money and income to be comfortable.

I just qualified for PA and now enjoy that profit as of two days ago!

I own a PI which was generously given to me from a haiku contest.

Anyways, is this what mid-game comfiness feels like?

So, much work, and now I feel like I've crossed the threshold of success in the game.

Anyway, I wanted to share the happy and ask.... if you're at this point what do you do now?