Graveyard Please
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Apologies, is there any way I can delete this thread?
EDIT: I reported my thread, hopefully it gets removed XD
EDIT: I reported my thread, hopefully it gets removed XD
Usually just change title to "Graveyard Please". When an admin checks it, they'll grave it as per OP's request
Thank you very much! Done!
Graved - At OP request/ No discussion