Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Wara

Started by Alexyssc [3167288] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alexyssc [3167288]
Hey everyone I’m wondering how faction wars work exactly?


Like do I have to do anything during the war or when we are defending do I have to do anything besides pick an available spot?
fsh [2565962]
Territory warfare wiki page.

You are the defending faction. While you have more people on the wall than the other guys, the points ticker counts downwards.
While they have more people on the wall than you do, the points ticker counts upwards.
If the points ticker reaches its maximum value, the attackers win the wall and the associated territory.
If the timer reaches zero without the points ticker reaching its maximum, you as the defender win the wall and keep the territory.

Your faction is way stronger than the other guys, so there's basically 0 chance you lose the wall.
Your faction leadership should be telling you how this works, not me. If they haven't sent you a mail telling you what to do, something's gone wrong. If they have and you haven't read it, go read your mails, silly.
AirQuotes [2302761]
lolz, good answer.
I was thinking. "that's not a real war". and "your faction should be telling you what's happening".
First, I thought it must be a fake wall, or ED wall for the other faction, but it looks like what happens when a new leader gets drunk and just starts clicking buttons to see what happens.
[image: media.giphy.com]
AirQuotes [2302761]
Oh, I see. They aren't on the map. Literally just thinking they can get on the map by random attacking with their 5k faction.
AirQuotes [2302761]
You disliked my post where I said "Oh, I see. They aren't on the map. Literally just thinking they can get on the map by random attacking with their 5k faction."

It took me a minute to figure out what was happening there, but that is literally what happened. Your faction is on the map and the other guys wanted to try to get your valuable territory.

It was not an insult to you or your faction. I wasn't really even bashing your "attackers". They are new and inexperienced and thought they would try to get on the map. It happens. They will probably learn that they need to be stronger and/or have more friends. Their leader had probably never clicked that button before, and maybe didn't know how territory wars work, so it's a learning experience for them too. Every leader in Torn started out without experience.

I can handle the dislike, no stress, but for real, I was never teasing you or your faction.
Alexyssc [3167288]
yes the faction leaders are learning just as we are. just the way you put that made it seem like you were talking down, if not no worries. thats just how it comes off to me at least.