Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots - Multi Token

Started by QueenEater [2725779] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
QueenEater [2725779]
I would personally love if we could have a x10 and x100 option for spinning multiple tokens at once.

Basically if I choose the $10 bet with x10 tokens, it would subtract $100, 10 tokens, and give a 10x payout on the next spin (Edit: Except for Jackpots). This is mainly viewed as a QoL feature to better allow the mass usage of tokens. (I currently have 74k and counting tokens. At the spin rate of 1/2sec, it'd take me 41hrs of non-stop spinning to burn through them)
AtmosFear [2088212]
The way you’re writing it now would not be added in all likelihood. Since it’s paying out 10x the single roll outcome, all it does is waste 9 tokens compared to going up from $10 to $100. It would have to simulate each spin individually for it to make any sense, but I believe this is still very unlikely to be added. I would suggest refreshing to roll faster :/