8 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Most-liked replies
irate13[1693834]
· 3 likes · This has gone on since before Halloween. I have posted several times in these forums that my chat and my notes have disappeared completely. No faction chat. No regular chat. No answers. No feedback from the so called "developers". I …
This has gone on since before Halloween. I have posted several times in these forums that my chat and my notes have disappeared completely. No faction chat. No regular chat. No answers. No feedback from the so called "developers". I mean seriously. what the actual f**k? I am obviously not the only one with this problem either - Yes, i have cleared cache. No it is not Torn Tools. No chat on my laptop (microsoft edge) and no chat on my PC (windows/firefox).
after 2 and a half months, the problem is still no closer to solved. I have not even been responded to. How about instituting a "fix-it ticket" that we can report issues officially to a developer and they can respond to each problem individually? Or you can just keep saying "problem fixed!" when it isn't or better yet just hope the problem goes away on its own. Ranked war is not fun when you can't even communicate with your faction. This is the last time I will be "reporting" this issue. I also would like like some sort of compensation since I pay for a donator subscription and have now lost all of my notes.
Clearing cookies seems to work for me. I had the same issue and incognito worked. Then clearing cookies on my main browser seems to helped fix the issue.
I use torn mobile app pretty much exclusively. I tried clearing the cache but no fix. No reply from support to my thread yet either.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #9
There was an issue that was fixed last week, you would have to either re-install the app or clear the storage data + cache for the app from the phone settings.