Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Grave :(

Started by QueenCarnivore [2565196] on in Graveyard.

242 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

QueenCarnivore [2565196]
I am flying at the moment, but I should be able to help you when I land! :)
Cariciok [3156777]
I can handle this one your highness.

03:03:39 - 06/01/24 You sent some Xanax to Eleanorigby with the message: From the Queen
Cariciok [3156777]
What a generous queen! I definitely shan't starve, when she gives double what was asked for!
SmidgeOfPie [3152626]
Can I be bestowed upon 3mil to expedite my money making?
Leader cut off flying for the next few days, and I need some so I can dupe it with marketing strats
DeadLock1821 [2222116]
I Need Better Armor cause all of mine are Basic pretty much and they are all between 40 to 41, So if I could get Better Armor that would make My Entire Year Better!!!!!

I don't have any guns with special skills either but I would rather just have Better Armor then a Gun cause hopefully I will get a Better Gun down the Road eventually maybe towards the end of this year cause I have to save up for one and everything is so Expensive nowadays so if I could get Help with something I would rather have a Full-Set of New Armor or atleast 1 New Piece cause I am not Greedy you know cause I will take whatever anyone is Willing to Help me with cause I would do the same thing for someone else if I could, cause it's only the right thing to do if you can help someone out when they really need it and it doesn't really hurt you in any way you go ahead and Help that person out with what you can.
Glimerlyn [2846901]
This is of extreme importance of which you cannot refuse, I implore you to consider this for the benefit of all involved. Consequently, I ask for nothing else and only this:

Please can I help YOU with anything at all?


Your following response would mean greatly to me. For I do not need anything at all except that is to be a helpful butterfly.


Yours truly,

Glimerlyn

QueenCarnivore [2565196]
To my wonderful citizens,

Your Queen has been busy with life, inheriting a faction that was emptied by the previous owner and flying for plushies to make money for both this charity and my faction.

I appreciate all of you and want to thank you for your patience over the past few days. I will try to fulfill what requests I can.

Again, I want to thank you all for showing patience.

Your altruistic Queen.
GlitterEater2 [3173201]
hi queen, I'm asking for a armalite can you give it pls ?
nahh I'm just kidding can I have 200K pls ? I really need a primary rn

PS. but if you really want to drop me an armalite that'll be huge for me lol