Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[KingABz] [LOADING]

Started by KingABz [1564719] on in Graphics.

461 replies · 9.98k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Madz [2035318]
I just want to give my personal thanks and gratitude for the excellent work you did for us, i really appricate you took our multiple requests and gave even more examples and edits so it fitted to our liking.

10/10
TheBigKarna [2748646]
Seeing as I’m never going to get a free sig from that other thread that guy made, I may aswell just pay my brother to make a sig instead.


Here’s the render I had chosen: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wJWGr9

Do what you do best my brother
KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I've only managed to get 1 request done in the last 2 weeks, apologies to everyone in the que waiting <3 Holiday period and new years is always hectic for me- will work my way through the list as fast as I can now![/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thank you Lady_Blackfyre for your order and patience, was a pleasure working with you :)[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Full faction packages for the newly established NoCturnal and NoC2urnal![/background]


[image: i.ibb.co]< Still in progress, export issue


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]A few examples of the final work. Over 30 versions sent to client to ensure its exactly how they want it[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Best faction packages in town[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Call ABz[/background]

Lady_Blackfyre [2673822]
Thank you so much for gorgeous graphics you put together for us, during the busiest time of the year too!
You were a joy to work with, KingABz.
You listened to our ideas and made something wonderful.

Highly Recommended!