Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I am Dede

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Faction Discussion.

146 replies · 5.26k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
147
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Superior- [2131856] ×1

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Addressing the scam allegation that was thrown at me. Let me explain precisely what happened and put down all the hard facts.

1. This is screen shot of deal 22:19:52 05/01/24
[image: media.discordapp.net]
2. This is the screenshot I gave their members warnings to honor the deal. I was still polite at first until I wasn't. 03:40:33 06/01/24
[image: media.discordapp.net]
3. This is the screenshot where members don't have a clue about deals. So who should I ask for any responsibility?
[image: media.discordapp.net]

4. This is the screenshot I asked leader to stop hitting but no reply 03:42:12 06/01/24
[image: media.discordapp.net]

5. This is the screenshot I told leader about my chain plan and I asked again to stop hitting 04:01:04 06/01/24
[image: media.discordapp.net]

6. This is the screenshot I gave my final warning. Suddenly the leader was not too busy to reply to me. 21:08:16 06/01/24
[image: media.discordapp.net]

7. We asked ppl to med out for us but all we got bullshit. Took hours and hours to do 100 chain. Leader logged in both of them and didn't do shit. One guy asked us to pay 1 xanax permed-out

[image: media.discordapp.net]

8. One guy hospitalized my noob during chain. So I told him I would not pay a dime! Not only they wouldn't do the job we paid them for, they hosped my noobs. So we started the argument.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

[image: media.discordapp.net]
9. In here I explained why the hits were big deals for us
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Which made me laughed. The second we had argument, half faction logged in and flew. I laughed because how he would claim it was because the lack of coordination when half faction could log in at same minute and flew?
They sent people to break our chain but we finished it.

10. This is yata report for each time line:
From deal was made to first warning:
22:19:52 05/01/24 to 03:42:12 06/01/24
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10NVni1RJ_Jhdi6NDuGkhK5h0OPrUHCv0pBuYDkvUJN8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Final warning to argument
21:08:16 06/01/24 to 03:33:27 07/01/24
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FVVCaX269-kWQbGe2Z2A84n_rEEY52rmT_tlzH0AXo0/edit?usp=drivesdk

Yata gives code 2 for war hits btw. So check second tab on each sheet.

Conclusion:
1. I asked from the beginning to stop hitting. I asked many times but it was ignored.

2. The lack of accountability was ridiculous. No one took responsibility. Always "we don't know" and or excuses.

3. The co-lead didn't know we had war deal and made his hits on sheet one? Lmaooo

4. I am rude and barbaric. The word diplomatic does not exist in my dictionary. But all allegations I was intentionally or unintentionally scamming anyone were untrue. I will offend you but I will not lie to you.

5. The unprofessionalism to med out during our chain regardless of our early notification was crazy.

I will explain ya. We don't need deals. We have stat and activity advantage. Win is easy. But I hate how every chain in real war can last 6-12 hours. It hurts my real life. So I always sacrifice our profit for that.

Secondly they all give shit respect. Each hits from them cost 2-3 times energy needed from us to regain the points. That is money I have to pay my noobs too.

Where us their accountability on their wrong doings?

Have I never made such an error? Yes. This is screenshot example:

[image: media.discordapp.net]
But the second Gamebred complained, I took accountability and sent FHCs to refund the energy lost. N gamebred gained good respect from us, but I still understand the value of his energy. And the hitting fully stopped because I pm'ed my crews, sent newsy, and up date once they complained announcements to make sure it will not happen again.

Back to our issue, I did complain but was ignored. No, I will not pay them a dime. No one get to blackmail me with peer-pressure like this. I will do exactly as I promised: no paying a dime of they keep hitting.

Think me being weird all my life never made people so eager to do things like this to me? Lied about me, made up story about me? Ofc I deal with this my whole life. But if physical threats don't scare me, neither will peer pressure in gaming world.

I talk truth Regardless price i have to pay. I didnt breach deal. They did it first.

Ps: i check spelling, wording, n pictures later when I am no longer angry. Sorry and thx
Johnox [66901]
Karma/Recapture the momentum of the thread.

The other one is already against them based on the info that the other showed.... kind of annoying all these threads on the same thing but kind of makes sense
CosmoX [2755928]
Well to start off you want to show what my members said back, but not what you said after or what you're even talking about.

[image: i.imgur.com]
This is my member you messaged with an insanely rude and unnecessary message (that you didn't care to share) after he made the only hit or 2 after the initial halt you made.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then threatens him after.

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
This is the message that was sent after 4 members hit within the war for a total of 7 hits (which will not change the war), we had 2 other members hit outside of war for missions/to mug, I checked each person they hit and you can for yourself. The initial start time of the "halt" and when we sent a mass message to our faction was at 4:08 06/1/24

[image: i.imgur.com]
Then here's all the factions hit from the halt to the point of 07/1/24 where Dede called off the deal. [image: i.imgur.com]
ChironKB hits are all outside aside from Diamond, shadow made a few hits as well and both of them stopped after that, it was a few hours after the message.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Citanaf's hits were all outside hits.[/background]
[/background]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Citana's mugs are outside hits
[image: i.imgur.com]
Dmothy's hit's that ended the deal.

Overall, there were 7 hits on y'all from 4 different members. Yet you were still handed the win and at the end of the day you were never going to pay us and you're using this as an excuse, and you only called off the deal once you got up over a thousand-point lead on us because you knew we were the smaller faction and couldn't mount a comeback. 7 hits are not stopping you winning the war even make a significant difference, even at that rate it wouldn't have been more than 20 hits total. We could have simply compromised the difference, but no, you can just completely call off a deal since you have the upper hand and if you don't see how messed up that is you're delusional.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Antril [3021498]
Kinda pathetic of a thread. Maybe don't be a douche next time? Pretty ridicolous how you reacted to any message. "My energy is not free", lmao get a grasp of things dude.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
152 days old and thinks he knows something. Guess there's a first time for everything lol

People war to make money to buy shit that is usually to help them with gains, more often than not to increase their battlestats or help them fight in some way.

E can be directly valued using the value of e cans. Every additional attack comes at a cost of 2.25m, give or take.

When you get a bit more experienced and knowledgeable about the game, you will understand.
DEVILISNOWHERE [2281305]
Seems like the cosmo guy is hiding the deal from his members.

Hence the members who didnt know anything throw the hits, when told to stop, its obvious they were puzzled.

Hey, but then cosmo said he already told his members regarding war deal, and even sent messages to stop attacking.

But the fact contradict his words.

If that wasnt it and i am wrong.

Then the other way around is whether he told or sent messagez or not.

His 'members' were actively sabotaging the war deal and someone need to be responsible for it whether an individual responsibility or collective members responsibility.
Antril [3021498]
Oh wow, definitely never heard that before. I bet once I'll have 1520 days you will still show up and say that I know nothing. Bitch get off the tree, you're nothing special. The simple fact that you talk down people like that makes you nothing special, if you actually knew things you wouldn't have to do it.

But yeah please, keep telling me basic things. What are you going to teach me next, that I can buy 100 beers each day to make money?

It's not that he said that, it's that in the context of the entire post that makes it pathetic AF
Antril [3021498]
Man, that is so FUNNY. For real, thank you for this, I don't know how I would have done without it. I don't think I need to say anything more after this.



Btw did you know that you can check how many Xanax someone has taken? Maybe it'll help you not look like a fool next time ;)
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Anyone got a tl;dr for this crap fest of screenshots that I am soooo not gonna read?
4Am [2318684]
Thats f**king football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. f**king hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball f**k it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Football is back baby.