Update: I have reached my current goals. Thanks everyone for your help. Contract cancelled.
Merit hunting time!
Purchasing your losses or escapes for $500,000 each per attack.
Simply attack and get paid. Let me know via chat if you'd like to do a chain of attacks or a single attack and I can pay in a single event or per. No chat and I'll just pay per event/whatever is efficient when I see my events page next!
I have no set amount at the moment and will update this thread/cancel this bounty if I no longer have a need.
Update: I have reached my current goals. Thanks everyone for your help. Contract cancelled.
18:11:34 - 06/01/24 You sent $1,000,000 to YellowshoesF with the message: Cheers!
02:01:22 - 07/01/24 You sent $2,000,000 to SoyburgeR with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:02:04 - 07/01/24 You sent $1,500,000 to fudderwagon with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:02:41 - 07/01/24 You sent $500,000 to HairyDave with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:03:26 - 07/01/24 You sent $500,000 to Oziach with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:04:13 - 07/01/24 You sent $8,000,000 to JennyWinata with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:04:46 - 07/01/24 You sent $2,000,000 to Tharla with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:05:19 - 07/01/24 You sent $3,000,000 to Cavemanius with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:05:48 - 07/01/24 You sent $500,000 to RapidRalph69 with the message: Thanks for the losses!
02:06:11 - 07/01/24 You sent $500,000 to Dode with the message: Thanks for the loss!
02:18:41 - 07/01/24 You sent $500,000 to RapidRalph69 with the message: Thanks for the losses!
Probably just gonna bump the topic now on -- a note that I will edit my original post, leave a final post, and probably reach out to any regulars I see in my logs/thread once this concludes but it's still open at present!
Just starting out and read this is a good way to get cash, so all I do is attack you and take the loss? Minimum level isn’t an issue? If so I can attack