Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lag and raceway problem

Started by Kristyan [2982910] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kristyan [2982910]
Device: samsung SM-G715FN Android: 13 App version: 2.0.9
Lag issue started a few months ago, but seems to keep getting worse every day. Very rarely does everything just run smoothly, but usually I have to keep closing the app and starting it again to get a somewhat acceptable response time to clicks. Whenever the lag gets really bad, there's a good chance, that when I try to join an official race, I'll get an "rfc check failed" error, sometimes multiple times in a row
Musa [2529100]
This happens to me for a several months. Trying over 5 times in a row, then must wait for a while and on a lucky click it works.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We fixed an issue with the storage data yesterday which could have potentially fixed this issue. Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it improves the situation?
SPGoding [2826456]
I encountered the same issue, but reentering racing page fixed the issue.

Then I checked my browse history and find that the page that causes "rfc check failed" has a weird url:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=race&section=changeRacingCar&step=getInRace

Hope this information can help fix the root issue.
Kristyan [2982910]
Response is like night and day after reinstall, can't comment on the raceway rfc check issue yet, as it was an intermittent issue, but since it only happened, when the lag was really horrible as well, I can presume, it's probably OK