Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notes section issue

Started by RICKY- [2743608] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This seems to be working correctly on Chrome, I believe it maybe something that Vadim needs to check.

Thanks!
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
Is this issue still present? I have tested on a few devices and it works as needed.
Maybe I need to do something before?