Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[KingABz] [LOADING]

Started by KingABz [1564719] on in Graphics.

461 replies · 9.98k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Huge 9 piece order from the leader of Starlight Liam1997. Great vision from Liam, happy to help his factions ranking system come to life :)[/background]




[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Who else does it like your boy?[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Take my number ffs what you doing[/background]

Liam1997 [1627427]
Thank you very much, it’s much appreciated! An honour working with you!

It should go without saying that if you need some GFX work doing, Abz is one of the greats (AKA GODS) here in Torn, he is a must to seek out if you don’t have a piece from him already!


Easy to work with, very helpful with improving and bringing to life the vision and talented artist.
KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thank you for all the kind messages I've received from the NoCturnal family[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Some custom pieces[/background]


[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Gentle reminder: [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ABz got the best faction packages in town[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Take my number[/background]

KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Legendary Hall of Famer #1 Rank RobinHood[/background]




[image: i.imgur.com]




[image: i.imgur.com]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]The 15 year old me from 2007 can't believe I get to post these two alongside each other. Who remembers the battles they had for top spot?[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]A fabled catalogue with another legendary entry...[/background]

KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Always grateful for mods showing the graphics forum support![/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]One, two...Freddy's coming for you[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Krueger[/background]


[image: media.discordapp.net]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Call ABz[/background]

KingABz [1564719]
We've spoke about this already and she said it's cool, but I liked how this story ended

This is the only 'bad' review on my page a few months back and I'm glad I can finally make it right with miss Brandy
[image: media.discordapp.net]

I'd like to take a moment to apologise to all my customers waiting, if I haven't done so already! On top of work, a kid and other stuff, it gets hard to keep up a lot of times. If you see me online most of the time I'm on my phone browsing, I can only make graphics when I'm on my laptop and that can be hard most days. But your boy will make sure that PM on fire when it does come through

Thanks for your order Brandy!
BrandyQHQ [2899416]
Thank you very much for the graphic :)

I didn't mean my previous review to be a "bad" one, there were miscommunication issues and I was just confused with stuff. I'm very much glad that we got it worked out, you're a great guy and artist and as I said i would have waited a long time for your stuff it was just the not knowing what was going on at the time. :)

10 star (out of 10 star), please keep making artwork, it's amazing :)
KingABz [1564719]

[image: i.imgur.com]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Big thank you to TheFelan for a shoutout on their latest episode of Torn Underground![/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'll be giving away free artwork to a member of their discord server, go and join if you would like a chance at winning- TheFelan will be posting it on their giveaway channel soon![/background]




Torn Underground Discord