Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Going pacifist

Started by Danilo [2835519] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 2.67k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Danilo [2835519]
Hello everyone,

A lot of you don't know me and the few that do, hate me. My name is Totoro and on this crazy journey on Torn I have changed names 3 times, every one of those times looking for a way to enjoy this game my way.

Every change came with new focus on the game. My latest and most definitive one is becoming a full time reviver. After looking at the hall of fame and searching for at least one goal that would make me proud, the revive one caught my eye.

You see, I have been hospitalized a lot during my life here on Torn. It's so damn boring when you are out of Med CD and get hospitalized again.

So, if I manage to rescue as much people as I can from the hospital, I think my goal will be achieved.

So from now on, I commit to only use my energy to revive people and not make any more hits on any player of Torn until the day I die.

If I broke this promise, then I will quit.

Love you all and see you at the hospital.
Danilo [2835519]
Russian Roullete'd my networth because felt the game was pointless

Took a moment to think about what I really would like to do

Found it

Now that's it
Danilo [2835519]
Yes sir.

I'm up 19,366 places in Revives rank this month, right now I am top 20191. Hope I can get to top 10k until mid year or so. Wheel needs to start rolling.
Danilo [2835519]
Some kind person anonymously send 27 mil to help me pay off my Duke loan. Thanks, kind person, it is much apreciated.