Graved - not a discussion and OP has been dealt with
Muahahahaha
Started by AlphabetSoupx [2179131] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
if he was more malicious it would’ve been worse, everyone here is lucky the “friend” was stupid enough to want attention like this, prevented a lot of heartbreak and loss
still, with friends like these, who the f**k needs enemies?
still, with friends like these, who the f**k needs enemies?
His casino is closed, I can 100% confirm this is not a gamble gone wrong.
1. What an absolute **** of a "friend"
2. What an absolute **** of "staff" to fed for said shitty friend
3. Poor Chenzo. Choose better "friends"
2. What an absolute **** of "staff" to fed for said shitty friend
3. Poor Chenzo. Choose better "friends"
He cleared me out of RW caches, it was an odd purchase as other caches left on the market were cheaper
2. What an absolute **** of "staff" to fed for said shitty friendHis account is held in fed for its protection, I'm unclear what you think the alternative should be here? That we leave it accessible to someone who allegedly has access to an account that isn't theirs? What a truly baffling take.
Ultimately, physical account security is his responsibility, we would treat this similarly to having been phished. I.e. - if someone plays Torn and had done this or was involved with this, they get banned, we ourselves will assist in ensuring the account owner is back in the true owner's hands (if indeed that is the case) but we would not be involved in recovering lost assets.
I certainly agree that whatever friend does that to something someone clearly enjoys is a **** though.
Yeah, I doubt staff has best in mind for players since you are absolutely anti-semetic.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night, bigot.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night, bigot.
uh, wat
If you ever get phished or hacked then I guess we'll just leave it in their hands?
If you ever get phished or hacked then I guess we'll just leave it in their hands?
1. I don't leave my device unattended.
2. I use 2 factor verification
3. I wouldn't trust staff to be fair or logical to save your life
2. I use 2 factor verification
3. I wouldn't trust staff to be fair or logical to save your life
Jesus that took a quick turn.
Me and Ty both reached out to staff to fed chenzo to protect his account. Not sure why you think it’s a bad thing him being held for his safety
Me and Ty both reached out to staff to fed chenzo to protect his account. Not sure why you think it’s a bad thing him being held for his safety
f**k staff.
I suspect Tim of RMT, Tim's always been a bit of a dodgy one! :P
[sarcasm]
[sarcasm]
Intelligence response, I see there is no reason to reply further
Nope.
jesus..since when did you turn into a staff hater..? i thought you were cool when I was in PT
Guess still holding a grudge over the big name PT Feds over the last couple of years, staff are in the right here
My faction mates getting rinsed and somehow this has turned to Jews being victims, go f**k off to P&L
Dman wtf Chenzo is the homie such a good dude
Has nothing to do with PT. Way to assume, except it just makes an ass out of u.