It is to change the password though isn’t it?
Muahahahaha
Started by AlphabetSoupx [2179131] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can't find any Chenzo
Yep. You need the current password to change it. Something smells fishy...
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
One day I hope we can all live in a world that isn't anti semantic
Immediately jumping to calling Bogie an anti-semite is quite an interesting stretch.
I've met some anti-semites in this game, and if anything Bogie is overly inclusive somedays.
Other than the fact that they continue to let "From the River to the Sea" posts takeover Politics & Law - Which is an implied call for Genocide.
Which I don't fault most people for their ignorance on that phrase, even as a religious Jew myself. I've never had staff mistreat me because I'm Jewish, in fact every staff member I've spoken with has been friendly and helpful - Only exception is Chedburn, but I try to balance my criticisms of his decisions with remaining level headed, and try to provide useful information alongside it.
Has worked so far, he doesn't outright ignore my posts (In fact he replies to them pretty often), or put me on a list dedicated to useless loud mouths.
I've met some anti-semites in this game, and if anything Bogie is overly inclusive somedays.
Other than the fact that they continue to let "From the River to the Sea" posts takeover Politics & Law - Which is an implied call for Genocide.
Which I don't fault most people for their ignorance on that phrase, even as a religious Jew myself. I've never had staff mistreat me because I'm Jewish, in fact every staff member I've spoken with has been friendly and helpful - Only exception is Chedburn, but I try to balance my criticisms of his decisions with remaining level headed, and try to provide useful information alongside it.
Has worked so far, he doesn't outright ignore my posts (In fact he replies to them pretty often), or put me on a list dedicated to useless loud mouths.
"friend" actually said they played torn so.......??
According to discord, I heard the player said he lost his phone the night prior. Totally possible that the random John doe just happened to know ins and outs of the game that the first thing he did was to get someone he didn't know get banned from a game.
Amen
Mine autofills so there's that possibility.
We've validated in his fed report that this was entirely fabricated, their account has been secured and will be released shortly.
Guessing he went on a full retard gambling spree, lost all his money and then tried to get his cash back?
By validated I assume that means you have stone cold hard evidence that the big man himself is behind the entirety of the events up to the point if fed?
Yes.
i bought 10 small caches recently and also regret it, if amenable to the idea i can concoct a tale of tragedy, interwoven over the span of several forum posts in exchange for reimbursement
Same for me , known Chenzo a long time and I would like to point out the poster said he was his friend Chenzo hasn’t said that. Whole situation sucks tbh
Wow, how embarrassing
Guy should be fedded for at least a month for wasting staff's time and trying to take advantage of his own mistakes.
You can't just fed people for gambling on ambien, Dsla.
"Impersonation
Taking advantage by pretending to be another person or holding a position of authority."
I mean, he technically did impersonate another person to try to take advantage (in hopes of getting his shit back).
Now someone rename themselves Chenzo so they have to stick with their name