more like i am ReRe dumb bitch
I am Dede
Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Here is the thing..
The heavy-handed approach, the nit-picking over a handful of hits and using that to weasel out of the deal .... all this shit is gonna come back on ya at some point, DeDe.
There is always someone bigger and stronger, so maybe treat EVERYONE with a little respect and fair play, and when you're the weak team in the negotiations, ya might get a break yourself.
As it stands now, I wouldn't count on many teams being willing to work with you until you change your attitude, your tactics, and the way you talk to folks.
How you are is not a good way to be :-(
The heavy-handed approach, the nit-picking over a handful of hits and using that to weasel out of the deal .... all this shit is gonna come back on ya at some point, DeDe.
There is always someone bigger and stronger, so maybe treat EVERYONE with a little respect and fair play, and when you're the weak team in the negotiations, ya might get a break yourself.
As it stands now, I wouldn't count on many teams being willing to work with you until you change your attitude, your tactics, and the way you talk to folks.
How you are is not a good way to be :-(
Mike, get outta here with your sound reasoning and valid points. It makes it harder for us to be rude and and obnoxious towards you. k thx.
Then why did she make a deal?
I think you missed the whole point here...
No one cares about her feelings or win or loss ... a deal is a deal
She made a deal then backed down with the poor excuse of some noobs attacking her faction, which by the way did not alter the end result.
As a so called experienced player, they should have not made the deal.
Then coming in here to explain what exactly?
I think you missed the whole point here...
No one cares about her feelings or win or loss ... a deal is a deal
She made a deal then backed down with the poor excuse of some noobs attacking her faction, which by the way did not alter the end result.
As a so called experienced player, they should have not made the deal.
Then coming in here to explain what exactly?
Aren't you RW payout, vault, trust scammer's minion where you appear on wherever that guy post something and defend him? LMAO Dede my ass, more like Deeznutz, nothing surprised though
Edit: added "RW payout" to the name of the link
Edit: added "RW payout" to the name of the link
Mentions: Superior- [2131856]
To Celestino86
My first post here
After I did some research about the reasoning that might be behind this whole shit show I came to the conclusion that the prize pool itself might be the biggest reason that she didn't want to pay.
In the post you quoted you see the result of her agreement for clarification for future purposes. Without my views of what I actually think.
Being as it is, you missed my earliest post.
My first post here
After I did some research about the reasoning that might be behind this whole shit show I came to the conclusion that the prize pool itself might be the biggest reason that she didn't want to pay.
In the post you quoted you see the result of her agreement for clarification for future purposes. Without my views of what I actually think.
Being as it is, you missed my earliest post.
Mentions: I am Dede
no matter the prize pool she needs to pay or she is a scammer you said it yourself...?
why does it matter how big or small is the prize? a deal is a deal, it is about the principle.
why does it matter how big or small is the prize? a deal is a deal, it is about the principle.
Forum discussion of such lowly pewter cache farms is strictly prohibited. Until you have enough players to field a football team you must discuss in jail or global. Thank you for respecting the community.
I like Dede I think they just got frustrated and lost their cool it happens , take a break from rw Dede
Nah bro she a bitch fr
TL;DR
Seems bad though.
Bronze smurfing lol
Seems bad though.
Bronze smurfing lol
Yeah, I've been wondering about the extent to which deals are preventing the ranking system from settling into realistic rankings. I'd assume that realistic rankings would result in legit battles (i.e., more fun) as well as yield the best rewards.
What the f**k are you on its not anon from his faction's view
As someone who previously had extremely poor interactions with Dede, after a year and a half of bettering myself and making gainz, it's nice to see that I've changed a lot and she hasn't changed a damn bit.
She still makes bs excuses
She still has a Napoleon complex
She still lies, cheats, steal, and manipulates info to make it appear she is in the right
She still selectively applies data when it benefits her
She is still a toxic twatwaffle that will never have a place in a HoF of any repute because drama and toxicity cloud around her like the flies of pigpen from peanuts.
Dede, I know you say you don't care because "you are a weird person all your life and you are used to this" but have you ever thought that your Karen ass would be a little happier if you showed some compassion and decency to your fellow human? If you are an asshole all the time, the only place you will ever be strong is online in a video game. And even then you are only strong because your numbers are bigger, not because anybody actually values you as an asset or a person.
I'm valued in my faction and my friends and employees actually care about my thoughts and feelings. Both in game and irl. I surround myself with amazing people and I am so grateful to have that opportunity.
You on the other hand are a miserable dusty **** in need of therapy and a serious attitude adjustment. Somebody needs to grow up because you behave like a petulant child that just figured out how daddy issues work...
Seek help.
She still makes bs excuses
She still has a Napoleon complex
She still lies, cheats, steal, and manipulates info to make it appear she is in the right
She still selectively applies data when it benefits her
She is still a toxic twatwaffle that will never have a place in a HoF of any repute because drama and toxicity cloud around her like the flies of pigpen from peanuts.
Dede, I know you say you don't care because "you are a weird person all your life and you are used to this" but have you ever thought that your Karen ass would be a little happier if you showed some compassion and decency to your fellow human? If you are an asshole all the time, the only place you will ever be strong is online in a video game. And even then you are only strong because your numbers are bigger, not because anybody actually values you as an asset or a person.
I'm valued in my faction and my friends and employees actually care about my thoughts and feelings. Both in game and irl. I surround myself with amazing people and I am so grateful to have that opportunity.
You on the other hand are a miserable dusty **** in need of therapy and a serious attitude adjustment. Somebody needs to grow up because you behave like a petulant child that just figured out how daddy issues work...
Seek help.
Bruh she's not even strong in the online game XD
Dumb bitch
shes still stronger than me XD
Naw, you are clearly just looking for a reason to not pay for the deal you made. If anything a few extra hits on their side is likely to increase your war payout per hit drastically compared to zero participation on their side.
The fact that you would pull this scam because of 7 hits is insane and shows you intended to do this the whole time. Glad you're adding low-effort scammer to your resume as low-effort forum troll.
The fact that you would pull this scam because of 7 hits is insane and shows you intended to do this the whole time. Glad you're adding low-effort scammer to your resume as low-effort forum troll.