When you have a war going on. There is so much lag going on due to the broken chats. And by the insane load times of trying to attack. SO
WHY DO I NEED TO ENGAGE THE GUN ON PEOPLE"S PROFILE TO GO TO ANOTHER SCREEN TO STATE I WANT TO START AN ATTACK> There is soooo much needlessly amount of clicks needed to do a simple effortless action. Plus the pages load soooo slowly, I like the old Torn way better soooo much smoother. Plus, if I get out of the hospital, I have to reload the page again then initiate that attack, then initiate the attack 1 more time. Just to finally start an attack before you get attacked. Why???? I have 1GB internet speeds and a fast computer and on gaming AOC screen, I shouldn't be lagging as hard as I am. Plus I am hard-wired and not on wireless. Geez.
It's disgraceful in my opinion. It's getting bad due to this seems like a cash grab than a smooth running game like it used to be. It's somewhat broken. You know it takes as slow as if I am playing on my phone with 3G than highspeed 5G. Fix this please. It's Horrendous. Thank you
WHY DO I NEED TO ENGAGE THE GUN ON PEOPLE"S PROFILE TO GO TO ANOTHER SCREEN TO STATE I WANT TO START AN ATTACK> There is soooo much needlessly amount of clicks needed to do a simple effortless action. Plus the pages load soooo slowly, I like the old Torn way better soooo much smoother. Plus, if I get out of the hospital, I have to reload the page again then initiate that attack, then initiate the attack 1 more time. Just to finally start an attack before you get attacked. Why???? I have 1GB internet speeds and a fast computer and on gaming AOC screen, I shouldn't be lagging as hard as I am. Plus I am hard-wired and not on wireless. Geez.
It's disgraceful in my opinion. It's getting bad due to this seems like a cash grab than a smooth running game like it used to be. It's somewhat broken. You know it takes as slow as if I am playing on my phone with 3G than highspeed 5G. Fix this please. It's Horrendous. Thank you