Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

KnuckleBusters is HIRING!

Started by DisturbedCost [3179581] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
DisturbedCost [3179581]
We are hiring at KnuckleBusters L.L.C.

What I am looking for is anyone who wants to work in the Mechanic/Racer jobs. I want to sell this company after I get employees who can train up to the Director position.

Here's the kicker, I will only sell it to someone who takes a job. I will ONLY sell to a current employee who can do the job. I will try to promote from within.

If you have some experience you could be hired in at a higher position than someone who doesn't.

Apply to the company and I will send you messages to discuss where you fit into the company.