Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recent change to html

Started by BadZena [1968552] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
BadZena [1968552]
Hi all,

I am about to throw my pc out of the window, as I am unable to set a background image or colour to our faction announcement page.

I've put in pure html, but when I come out of the source programming and go back in, whatever I had put is removed. Ok, I'm not up on everything coding these days, but I know enough of the basics to get me through.

Is there anyone who could help me please?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Copy and paste your code to a notepad document. Then Ctrl-A and delete everything in that panel and save it so it's a blank slate.

Refresh the page, then put your code back in. See if that works.