Why make RW so boring…..
For every 5 minutes a whole team is in the hospital (from nonwar targets or self hosp) they should lose 1R = 1 point. You just allow a team to not play all day long and sit in the hospital.
It’s pretty much bull crap that the Mercs services are bots, automatically attacking and hospitalizing. There should be a punishment for hiding all day.
I know, this toxic community doesn’t care. We just won’t participate anymore. Just what this community wants.
All I’ll hear is …..it’s a skill issue…..can I have your stuff…
Ched actually wanted RW to be good. So I propose that points decay every 5 minutes that the whole team is hospitalized from non war target or bloodbag. Give people a sense of urgency.
Also Immune to bloodbag should be removed. It’s an unfair advantage for the person who can self hosp. If it’s even 1v1, the person who can bloodbag to self hosp wins. When you take a bad blood it should be 2 hour cooldown. There should be consequences.
Make Rank War Great Again!! Trump 2024
Im not gonna read the comments. Imma just disappear like this community wants. This game is pay to win. Not Skill Based.
For every 5 minutes a whole team is in the hospital (from nonwar targets or self hosp) they should lose 1R = 1 point. You just allow a team to not play all day long and sit in the hospital.
It’s pretty much bull crap that the Mercs services are bots, automatically attacking and hospitalizing. There should be a punishment for hiding all day.
I know, this toxic community doesn’t care. We just won’t participate anymore. Just what this community wants.
All I’ll hear is …..it’s a skill issue…..can I have your stuff…
Ched actually wanted RW to be good. So I propose that points decay every 5 minutes that the whole team is hospitalized from non war target or bloodbag. Give people a sense of urgency.
Also Immune to bloodbag should be removed. It’s an unfair advantage for the person who can self hosp. If it’s even 1v1, the person who can bloodbag to self hosp wins. When you take a bad blood it should be 2 hour cooldown. There should be consequences.
Make Rank War Great Again!! Trump 2024
Im not gonna read the comments. Imma just disappear like this community wants. This game is pay to win. Not Skill Based.