Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sold

Started by APHRODITE [2529878] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
APHRODITE [2529878]
I've got a flower shop for sale. 10 stars are easily maintained, there are two employees with very high stats for this type of company and seem to be here for the long term. Only one employee is paid, 50k a day. With 1 mill in advertising that brings profits to around 50k without accounting for selling trains. I've currently got a deal going with an employee selling all trains each day for 550k each until they reach 15k in each stat. Other employees ask for trains rarely and I oblige them to try and keep them happy.

Very low maintenance. Just use torntools to auto fill stock each day and find new people as needed. I took it from 9* to 10* and maintained it with just the business educations and no stock blocks.

Thinking about selling because the semester is starting and I've started to lose interest in the game.

Send me offers please, looking for 300 million.