How do I enable? My chat not showing
Chat Box
Started by Joker670 [1959544] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Clear your browsers cache, close tabs if you have multiple open and if that fails you might just need to wait a bit for it to appear again.
Clear your browsers cache, close tabs if you have multiple open and if that fails you might just need to wait a bit for it to appear again.
Shows up when I use the browser. But doesn't show for my app
Are you sure you didn't disable it with an adblock?
Check for an app update in your mobile store.
Idk how an ad block works. And I've also checked for updates. No update required.
This happens to me too from time to time, I think its when torn lags and I hit refresh then all the tabs are suddenly gone even the notes and people tab
I am on mobile only myself. I used the app up until about a week ago, and that would happen often. Sometimes only on some tabs, sometimes all.
I switched to using torn pda, and haven't had that issue since. Overall everything seems to work smoother.
Might be worth a try if you are currently using the app.
Edit- if you are using pda, there is a button on top right, that enables/disables chat, perhaps you hit it accidentally
I switched to using torn pda, and haven't had that issue since. Overall everything seems to work smoother.
Might be worth a try if you are currently using the app.
Edit- if you are using pda, there is a button on top right, that enables/disables chat, perhaps you hit it accidentally
Usually that means you'll have to close them all on your browser. Once they are closed your two devices should be able to open chats again.
Some kinda buggy syncing crap. It happened in Chat 1.0 too.
Some kinda buggy syncing crap. It happened in Chat 1.0 too.
I've closed all chat on browser. Cleared cache and cookies for both app and browser. Still nothing chat for the app. I'll try to log out and back in again. Also what is pda?
Did you disable them?
In the app hit the little people button at the bottom right. In the window that opens up, top right next to the X is a settings cog.
Hit that and make sure your chats are actually enabled.
Lastly, what version are you on? Is there an update available? I'm on 2.0.16 (very bottom right, looks like sliders)
In the app hit the little people button at the bottom right. In the window that opens up, top right next to the X is a settings cog.
Hit that and make sure your chats are actually enabled.
Lastly, what version are you on? Is there an update available? I'm on 2.0.16 (very bottom right, looks like sliders)