Like if you are smart XD
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HOLUX [509465]
· 7 likes ·
Moron. Rip
Moron.
Rip
Rip
What is this? Facebook?
Is that a failed attempt at karma farming or is it karma suicide ? Can't tell.
No I was just bored
Can I dislike if you’re not smart?
yes you can, it's actually encouraged
I'm sorry
08:51:29 - 18/01/24 You disliked sp5der's thread Important in General Discussion : Like if you are smart XD
Skill issue
Graved, spam.