Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advice?

Started by sp5der [2941862] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
sp5der [2941862]
Okay so I joined a family the I was offline a few days because of stuff tht happened offline one day and got kicked I'm normally active and attack alot and participate in war
A1D [3105864]
no one asked? you have 0 karma and this isnt helping. all its doing is increasing your enemies list and the amount of people who add you to chain and mug lists