Grave pls
Grave pls
Started by Tuvanbi [2503977] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
B
B
B
B
B
Can do about...150m?
ridiculous!
I woulda said 100
I woulda said 100
Sorry, not for that low :(
B
B
No offense but I learned the hard way nobody wants Achilles. I wound up selling mine for BB value.
Thanks, I hope I'll have a better luck :)
B
B
With the previous offer of 150m, it was in regards to the Achilles perk being pretty much hot garbage, but was trying to help you out and overpay for a slightly better Arma...
But its cool.
But its cool.
I put it into the AH, if you are still interested you can bid for it mate :)