Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by KudamonBear [3130786] on in Attacking.

7 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
KudamonBear [3130786]
I am back again to buy losses and would like to welcome any player interested.
For best results:
Recommended Stats= 1k-400k
Weapon= Pillow
Temporary=NONE

350K PER LOSS

I will not be providing Xanax or Loans to player selling losses. I apologize for the inconvenience but do not have the funds to spare due to Gym Training.

Please message before attacking.