[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Newbies and Green-leafs alike are welcome!
I have quite a few high quality weapons and armor pieces of all sorts. Most of the weapons span the gamut from knuckle dusters to AK-47s. I get these by spam buying the low tier mission rewards for a better chance at a Book or High-Tier Weapon Mod.
These weapons won't fetch me any decent price and I'd rather not sell a quality weapon back to the game to be destroyed, so I'll use it to arm the newbies! Let me know if you'd like anything from my list below and I'll send it to you. Please note, no more than 2 weapons per request, so that I can save some for others.
Note: All weapons will be added to the top of my display. If you are a collector and see a weapon worthy of your collection, make me an offer. Thank you![/background]
High Quality Items for Newbies!
Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
bump
yo first
Do you want an item?
can i have Ak47 the best one?
Sure. I'll send it when I land back in Torn.
ty bro
Would graciously accept any gift that may help!
Can i have a couple weapons please? Maybe something that is a bit better than the average gun? I have a few but others have way better it seems
Can I have Claymore Sword?
Got everyone everything they had. Mission shop has been dry for a bit, so I am waiting to restock when I can.
Help
Can I get 10Xanax
can i have xanax
Only giving weapons in my display case.
Just tell me what weapon you'd like and I'll send you it (select from my display case)
I am only giving weapons from my collection in the display case. Feel free to pick one.
do you have something like minigun class?
Only melee at the moment. Plus, this is for newer players and you're level 47 bro.
yeah but we are always newbies for something because we learn something everyday lol. I was asking just to make a gift to someone from my friends. Thanks anyways bro and have a good day.