Anyone from Quebec or Qc Faction?
Qc..?
Started by Assabim [2599570] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
For a minute there I thought you meant "Quality Control"...
/Lights match...
/Lights match...
For a minute there I thought you meant "Queen's Councel"...
For a minute there I thought you meant "Questionable Content"...
For a minute there I thought you meant “Qute Cats”
For a minute there I thought you meant "Queef control"
Maybe he means quick chicken?
I sure hope so 'cause I'm real hungry.
I sure hope so 'cause I'm real hungry.
For a minute there I thought you meant, "Questionable Chubby".
I take it, even for a minute none of you thought it meant "Queensized C**t"
(Or you all thought of it but were too queasy to say it xP)
(Or you all thought of it but were too queasy to say it xP)
For a minute there I thought you meant Quilt Consumer
No, there's no QC here. Deploy and pray buddy!
For a minute there I thought you meant the "Quicky Club".
For a minute there I thought you meant the "Queen Country"
For a moment there I thought you meant "Queer Cravings"
For a moment there I thought you meant “ Quebec or Qc Faction“
For a second there i thought you meant "qwerty cuck"
For a second there I thought you meant "Quacking Cockroaches"
For an alternative reality there I thought I was talking about "Quantum Certainty"...
For a second there i thought you meant "quality clitoris"
For a second there, I thought you were questioning me, QueenCarnivore.