Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[BUYING]

Started by Dingo [950944] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dingo [950944]
30e Energy Drinks (Preferably bulk)
Xanax (Preferably bulk)
Dumbbells (single or multiple)


All for end user, so chat me for quick and easy money
Dingo [950944]
He isnt a scammer, I’ve traded with him for a long time, so have people I know, take this shit elsewhere. Not on my trading post ya melt.
Dingo [950944]
Yes I scam.. hence why people in the trading community know I dont, but please feel free too keep trying.. it wont help that sad 100m networth mate