Some poor fool decided to put half a dozen bounties on my head and now I can't even get outta the hospital long enough to enjoy some pcp and larceny. Any way of figuring out who this sap is so I can give him the wraparound treatment?
Bounties
Started by Thaqtipkilla [3162612] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
You would need to pay someone at a 7* or above cyber cafe to give you a bounty reveal
You would need to pay someone at a 7* or above cyber cafe to give you a bounty reveal
If you retaliate against...it would only get worst...just an advice.
If you complain about it too much on the forum, it'll also get worse. Bounties happen all the time, you get used to them.
now I can't even get outta the hospital long enough to enjoy some pcp and larceny
Do yourself a favour and migrate to crimes 2.0. There's really nothing worth doing in 1.0 for someone with your age. Maybe shoplifting chocolates.
Besides that, flare's and Syncopate's replies are spot on.
Not complaining, just curious.
What is crimes 2.0?
At the top of the crimes page is a button you can push, and switch to the new crimes. I highly suggest doing it. You'll progress much faster and get more money, and lots more merits.
And you got a half dozen bounties on you?...
Just med out and let people smack you, make the fool see he's wasting his money.
And you got a half dozen bounties on you?...
Just med out and let people smack you, make the fool see he's wasting his money.
Thanks! I migrated.
I'm pretty sure it was one guy who got mad that he kept attacking me and losing.
I'm pretty sure it was one guy who got mad that he kept attacking me and losing.
Did you do something to piss off that guy?Like word or something?
If it's who I think it is, yes
Well, that, in general, is how it works. You can sink to his level and bounty him back or you can use that money and time and effort to grow stronger.
Well go increase your stat and grow stronger,so someday you will be able payback and restore a peace
Why restore the peace? He can do whatever he wants to the kid if he outstats him.
Leave this your current faction and join a better faction that can help you grow (possibly one with 1m+ respect)