81 replies · 2.24k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
AiR[2251655]
· 28 likes · I really appreciate DA having principles and sticking with them. We have ours too, for instance they don't have ED right now but we haven't hired offensive mercs on their top end. That isn't how we like to play. Green …
ovoxo[2744348]
· 13 likes · I have a lot of admiration for my friends in DA, but I can’t help thinking that this humiliation at the hands of Chromatic serves them right for their “we don’t do deals” attitude
Beerstein said in the forums like 3/4 days ago that DA always fights and doesn't make deals, so presumably y'all understand some fights aren't about money making.
Please be nice to DA. It's not their fault they're like this. Their best player is a level holder. Think of where you guys would be if your best player was a level holder before throwing stones at them.
Ah okay, didn't realize you don't use mercs either. Was meaning some wars the cost doesn't matter, it's for fun and pride. Mercs tend to add to the fun a little imo, just another hurdle to get over to get that W.
I have a lot of admiration for my friends in DA, but I can’t help thinking that this humiliation at the hands of Chromatic serves them right for their “we don’t do deals” attitude
What's wrong with honour and principles? That's the DA way...I see no issue. Win or lose, we take it on the chin. Nobody in DA will be disappointed if we lose, as we give it all during the battle. And humiliation? Nobody feels remotely humiliated lol