I've been having a terrible time trying to catch the group attacks on NPCs lately (Jimmy in particular). I've been checking timers and stalking his page, but have noticed that he's getting downed somewhere between Rank IV & V every time. Is there a separate timer everyone is using, or is he only getting merced randomly by faction groups after he hits Rank IV?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
we set timer
Attacks are now scheduled by the Loot Rangers Discord server.
https://discord.gg/YyhmAPDJ
https://discord.gg/YyhmAPDJ
That's what I needed! Thank you!