Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100B Stock blocks

Started by Munch [1565985] on in Stock Market.

13 replies · 2.45k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
Munch [1565985]
Since Ched/LTWolf ruined stocks I’ve not made a penny. Finally going to give up trading stocks as the mechanics have been ruined.

This means I have 100b to split between stocks purely for the benefit blocks.

Having never held stocks for benefits, my question is what is the best way to split 100b between stocks for the best ROI. The only thing I would like to take into consideration is that I would also like to plough some money into MCS although I know this doesn’t have a direct ROI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if someone is even able to work out the best split and the associated ROI that would be cool :)
Yhwach [2540286]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&to=18575408

I hope this answers your question. :)
Mr_Bob [479620]
100B investing in BB would look something like this (full size link): and would bring in 33.5m a day, or 12.23% in terms of ROI. for comparison, only investing 50B would give 23.9m a day, or 17.45% ROI.
Funnily enough, even at 100B it's still not recommended to buy a TCC block..

This only includes BBs with an actual dollar value, so excludes MCS/EVL/CBD/?, and passives.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Munch [1565985]
Thanks guys! Someone did reach out to me a few weeks ago and gave me similar advice, but very interesting to see the actual data and ROI. I’ve followed this for 4 weeks now but the payments are painfully low (~210m a week)… but guess that’s the new way with stocks being slaughtered.

The only upside, which is probs a complete one off, is that my first HRG payout gave me 2 Private Islands!

Thankyou all
prick [585812]
Two private islands?? I haven't gotten anything better than a villa yet. Last payout was a semi-detached house lmao
_Pam_ [2235735]
can you please like, make it dark theme for the sake of our eyes who cant stand brightness? thanks in advance xD
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I think you should do active stock trading than doing passive block. At worst scenario and even if you barely check daily you still can make 2-4% a month easily. All you need is torntools.

33m a day is really bad.
TM_Scarface [450467]
hurts to see where stocks are. i made my first bil selling skims and shares. this new system is good for people that are passive betters of a sort but its just no fun. no way to profit. appreciate what you did. i was in the same boat and just chucked it into poker. made a few people pretty happy. hope you manage to get so.e attention with thos one.
Munch [1565985]
You will not believe this - my second month was rubbish but my third payout was the same as the first:

07:25:33 - 26/04/24 You received 2x Private Island from Home Retail Group