Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cracking rig bug

Started by DJYASH [253773] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

DJYASH [253773]
It seems I cannot access the 2nd rig configuration on mobile.

It's fine on a laptop though.

I use mostly my phone.
N sucks I cannot select the 2nd rig Configuration.

Please help
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please confirm the device name, browser and OS version?

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window of your browser?
DJYASH [253773]
Am using a Huawei nova 11.
Will try in incognito. It usually logs me out or something. Await I will try.

I can select it on laptop. Which I use once a week.
But not on phone.
DJYASH [253773]
Tried using the browser in private mode. Had a confirmation mail ND code send. Still same issue.
I can play with the rig bar but cannot choose to switch or edit 2nd rig.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I can reproduce the issue on Firefox on Pixel 7. Appears to only happen in mobile Firefox. Confirming the report.