Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Credit cards ?

Started by Kswisher96 [3199297] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
They are currently only used as a special item in a few of the burglary locations.

Aside from that the item has no other purpose
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
That’s what I wrote…

Its not needed though just an item that improves success chance
Quinxa [2730602]
The Sure Thing
  • Gib : [encounter a padlocked trailer while attempting to get out of the rain] It's locked! Good! This is very good! It's important that this place should have an air-tight security system... in the middle of nowhere!
    Alison : [digs through her bag] I might have a nail file... I have a credit card. I have a credit card!
    Gib : Credit cards work on a completely different kind of lock.
    Alison : No, you don't seem to understand. I have a credit card!
    Gib : You have a credit card?
    Alison : I have a credit card!
    Gib : [relieved] You have a credit card.
    Alison : [suddenly crestfallen] Oh. My dad told me *specifically* I can only use it in case of an emergency.
    Gib : [sarcastically] Well, maybe one will come up.