Why does my skill level for the disposal time reset every time I get a critical failure? Does it lock at certain points or does any critical failure reset you forever?
Trouble with disposal
Started by JoeSchmoe69 [3136992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 11 likes ·
It doesnt reset it just decreases. The reason it seems to be resetting is because at lower crime skills it takes less xp to level up making it also take more levels on a crit Also take a look at …
It doesnt reset it just decreases. The reason it seems to be resetting is because at lower crime skills it takes less xp to level up making it also take more levels on a crit
Also take a look at this chart for help with disposal:
[image: drive.google.com]
Also take a look at this chart for help with disposal:
[image: drive.google.com]
Might want to do the earlier crimes first....
OHHHHHH THANK YOU
I don't see stars for uniques,and I am at 8/11 ,do some of them have additional requirements? Already at level 100
Some are level locked, Others are method locked that isn't always the optimal methods
I'd recommend using torn.report to track your uniques, it shows requirements for uniques here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I HIGHLY recommend this script by Terekhov for Disposal. It makes it very easy to know exactly which methods are safe (Green = Safe, Red = Unsafe). It uses data from the guide by Emforus.
[Script] Crimes 2.0 - Disposal JARVIS
There are similar scripts for pickpocketing and burglary too, and I cannot recommend them enough.
[Script] Crimes 2.0 - Disposal JARVIS
There are similar scripts for pickpocketing and burglary too, and I cannot recommend them enough.