Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poll: Should I all in on an armor cache?

Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
I have the money to buy 1 armor cache, and I love gambling (As you can see from my networth). So when I come back to this thread this time tomorrow, if "Yes" is above %66.6 (2/3), I will buy and open an armor cache, and share the results with you.

:)
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
I got my first orange wep out of a $245m medium cache but it was shite so I bunker bucked it, then got a melee cache with a weapon I sold for $600m. Was quite the rollercoaster.
Lasky [1718783]
You unlucky lucky bugger! Thankfully I turned the 96m into around 300 from some cheeky bookie bets (Oscar Bob and KDB saved my ass), so I went on a lil rollercoaster of my own too xD
JackKelly [2271177]
If you've made this observation. Why would you consider spending your entire networth on an item that is actively decreasing in value?

If you're just bored with the game and going to quit, then go the RR route, like a true degenerate. At least that is 50/50.
pussy [2797641]
ched warned diamond tier factions they should stop farming caches, they didn’t listen

ched also warned cache farms they should stop farming, they also didn’t listen (the HOF have a big share in these)

the community is paying the price here so, it is what it is