When did Torn stop allowing you to buy Donator packs with Google play and why?
Google play
Started by sapphiro [3045690] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Ummm, it hasn't?
I'm on mobile only myself, I started with the app, then switched to torn pda. On the app I can use Google pay, but on pda I am only offered PayPal, Amazon, or crypto.
Maybe you switched apps too? You should still be able to load up the torn app instead, and use that to purchase through Google pay if that happens to be the case
Maybe you switched apps too? You should still be able to load up the torn app instead, and use that to purchase through Google pay if that happens to be the case