Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

old

Started by CurryNaeDoot [3097622] on in General Discussion.

58 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DaDood [2204689]
As one of the 30 with six-figure sales, I was underwhelmed by the results.
I didn't sell a single card detail until I skimmed to over 99 CS, then sold all I accumulated:
15:10:32 - 13/12/23 You used 6 nerve successfully selling 23,616 card details for $4,723,200
Zanz [2830805]
People seem to mix up the six figures statement, I'm relatively certain that he talks about a six-figure number of card details sold at the same time and NOT a six figure reward, since that is fairly common. As the article says, the reward doesn't scale linearly with the amount of details but rather increase with a higher number of details sold at the same time.

If anyone have 100,000 or more card details and sell them, let us know how much you earned.
PMV [1577993]
03:03:11 - 11/01/24 You used 6 nerve successfully selling 12,429 card details for $2,734,380

Apparently I'm one of the 30. It took about 2 months to get this much.

Gas station is probably your best bet due to the very low chance of losing a skimmer. Any other ones would require you to keep checking them (and potentially lose them mid collection which is a 100% waste).

Also, keep in mind that you can actually fail selling the details, losing them all. That would absolutely suck on a 100k+ sale...
MsAnthrope [2659047]
Some of the info in the article was old, and I'm guessing this thread will attract far more than 30 people with exchange logs. I guess even sugarvalves needs to make a bottle episode every now and then.

That said, best of luck! Looking forward to seeing the results!
Awesome-O [2356036]
Your all thinking ched was talking about the money you get from selling cards..... what If the 6 figure things is the AMOUNT OF CARDS TO SELL!!!

100,000 cards to sell at once???

As ZanZ said up above me
CurryNaeDoot [3097622]
Today's take
Current amount of card details: 639, more planting than gathering...

Fun fact to go along with the update:
Due to their fur, the polar bear is relatively “invisible” to an infrared camera
emilski33 [2420811]
00:10:10 - 16/01/24 You used 6 nerve successfully selling 20,865 card details for $4,798,950


This was the profits of my entire run from 1CS-100CS (excluding 8 details I sold for 1.2k the first day it dropped lol)
CurryNaeDoot [3097622]
Today's take
Current amount of card details: 1,014


Fun fact to go along with the update:
Striking your head against the wall, you can lose 150 calories an hour
sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee
I can clarify things with a few numbers here. Zanz's interpretation was correct, we were referring to the number of card details sold at once. Within the Crimes 2.0 panel we can see how many times each outcome has been triggered. There are now just over 100 instances of players selling a five-figure total of card skimmers. On the flip side, we have five fails and no critical fails so far. RIP whoever gets the first crit aiming for the six figure total.
CurryNaeDoot [3097622]
Today's take
Current amount of card details: 1,665

Notes:
So this task will no doubt take some time, currently I'm using mostly post offices/gas stations with the odd few casino ones to get the skims, but im checking every 2 hours or so mostly throughout the day.

Fun fact to go along with the update:
Our brains are made up of about 75% water, which is one of the reasons that dehydration can lead to headaches, weariness, and decreased mental capacity.
CurryNaeDoot [3097622]
Today's take
Current amount of card details: 2,206

Notes:
post offices are defo the way to go with this

Fun fact to go along with the update:
Boanthropy is the psychological disorder in which patients believe they are a cow.